Monday, June 27, 2011

Procrastination is a B

procrastination have you ever notice that when you know you need to get something done you just don't. Maybe its just me but I have a to do list a mile long and the more I think about it the more I put it off. I blame it partly on the heat here it makes me tired but even if it was 72 outside with nothing to do I have a feeling that laundry needing folded on my bed would still be there. I am getting excited about my best friend and my husband's buddy flying in this coming weekend but I just can't seem to get off my tush and get the much needed chores done to prep for their arrival. I have even considered letting them come in and just realize my home is a pig sty and walk through all the dust in the air due to my lack of motivation. Take today for instants I woke up with the best of intentions I was going to tackle this mess head on. Then my husband came home he stayed here about 3 hours and my reasoning was why would I want to ruin the few hours of tv he was going to get this week by vacuuming in his way. He went back to work. Then Dr. Phil came on with a very intriguing topic this episod,e what would it hurt to sit and watch that? Now I sit here at 8 o'clock not really in the mood to start a late night chore. Procrastination isn't it just the kink in your neck you can't get rid of? I don't think two Advil is going to solve this headache. ooo well there is always tomorrow. I really am going to do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment