Thursday, June 30, 2011

Keeping it "Real"

warning this blog is not mean't to offend just entertain!
I am a reality tv junkie. Nothing makes me happier on television then to turn that baby on and see two chicks going at it...... cat fighting that is lol. I watched the challenge on MTV yesterday and I have to say taking two washed up 30 somethings that hate each other, making them be partners, and telling them to achieve a joined goal makes for good tv. I enjoy all the facades of Reality TV during the day its court shows, divorce court gives me my daily dose of what not to do when it comes to my marriage. Dr. Phil tells me what to do, and the real housewives.. well.. like I said nothing makes me happier haha. On the weekends I know he is going to kill me but me and the hubz sometimes watch the marathon of teen mom and 16 and pregnant bahaha! Whats worse than being the person who admits in an open forum that she does indeed get her thrills from "real" television? I'll tell you, it is the people who act as tho they are above it. Are you a reality tv hater? Its like you have to pick sides either your over here on the cool side and you know mary jane cussed her husband for hanging out at the hilton too long or your the snob nose who says you can't stand those shows (sercretly hoping mary and her huband work it out). THATS RIGHT I said it! Don't be ashamed! All you haters out there you know on a lazy sunday as your flipping thru the channels all alone you stop on Rock of Love 14!
You may not know thier names or watch on a regular basis but I can not imagine a person who is flipping thru the regular lifetime, home shopping network, or the same law and order marathon (which i like to watch too :)) and you don't stop on the girls rolling down the stairs riping at each others hair that magically never throw a punch. I think not. Thats enteraining television people! I could care less if its real or its not its awesome. This blog is pretty much pointless and spun off of a celebrity this morning saying she couldn't stand reality tv in an intervew and in my book that b is lying hahahaha. Just a confession special for all two of my readers I also love Vampire Diaries which is a high school based show full of mysical creatures, that show is only second to Army Wives basically the only intellegent adult appropriate show i watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment