Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My numbers keep shrinking

I wish it was pounds I was talking about but sadly I am talking about "friends", you have to love facebook! (the following description has been rewritten to save those who are this tarded from embarassment)

STATUS: No one will ever hold me down :).
7:51

So coming across this as I scroll thru my news feed having nothing better to do with my time I read this, see the comment link, and hmm I think to myself .. I really don't know her that well but what could it hurt... click... I type:

you go girl Ms.Independant :)
8:30

I read all that facebook has to say, liked a few things, left a few good mornings. taking only about an extra minute or so. Getting ready to close my computer (I never shut it down bless its soul)  a little red number 1 pops up on my top bar. YAY! okay maybe I wasn't that excited but we like to see when someone contacts us it is after all the craze of facebook. Click...

what the hell is that suppose to mean...
8:31

hahahahaha I don't know if anyone finds this as humorous as I do but what the hell is right? what was wrong with what I said? what was this person doing? Was she sitting in front of the screen waiting 45 minutes for someone to respond? Baffled and unsure of my response that elusive comment box sits teasing.

umm not sure where the miscommunication is just giving some enthuisastic words
8:33

Confused I see some new posts from others. I read on anticipating what the new response would be... like...like... blink up pops a red number 1

no miscommunication I can tell your being f*ck*ng sarcastic
8:34

Now please someone please tell me how you can tell someone is being sarcastic?  Was this really a situation calling for the dropping of the f bomb? definition sarcasm :implies a subtler form of mockery in which an intended meaning is conveyed obliquely. Okay listen, I can barely tell when someone is being sarcastic in person let alone in text. Not able to contain myself I type back

Not being sarcasticc. your truly talented if you can gain that thru a comment. I was simply telling you its great to not let anyone hold you down, apparently the only thing holding you back is your stupidity :) (sarcastic smile)
8:36

I refresh the page hoping for a response instead I am one friend short lmao! And that people is how you loose friends on facebook!  This is seriously only one of the examples I have of loosing friends due to a comment I have made on facebook.
Believe it or not this happens to me all the time. Maybe it is just me. Have you ever typed a comment where there are like fifty comments above it and you didn't read them before you joined in with a really funny response? I have lost friends that way too haha.
 Are you really going delete me because you posted something on a public forum with a comment box below it? Half the time I am not even being mean.. half lol I am just joking. I take it all in stride I am a homebody if you don't want to see the five hundred pictures of my kids and our back yard I completely understand besides the likelyhood of us crossing paths considering I am in Texas and everyone I know is in the Carolinas is pretty slim.
I  do have good intentions my advice is this, if you have a sense of humor like mine where most of the time even in person people don't really know how to take you,or the urge to voice a real opinion on facebook is too strong... just don't :) haha (sarcastic laugh)
P.S. the sensitivity behind the defensive attitude turns out is because this chick lives with her parents doesn't work and has two kids with no love to call her own. I personally think my words of encouragement were exactly what she needed. Bahahaha (thats my evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment