Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest my new addiction

So it has been a looooooonnnnnng time as usual I have definately found a light hearted reason to blog we have had alot going on in our home that definately has left no time for blogging. I have been trying to get a home baking business up and running,  the holidays, and some issues that required and still require most of my attention. But this morning as I was doing my hair I thought I must share my pinterest experience thus far. I am sure I am really late on this website well because thats how it works with this reclus of a mother and wife. It started with a friend asking me if I had heard of it she knew I was a crafter (attempted) and thought I would enjoy it. So I signed up not expecting too much I had seen some of my friends posting pictures on thier profiles from there and I thought why would I like a bunch of things I can't afford or couldn't create. I assumed this was a site sent to just tease me with the have-nots of life. Once I starting browsing I realized these photos had links to where they came from! AmAzInG :) now I understand people use this for many things but definately my mission from the first pin was to find diy projects or things that looked possible for me, or my husband, or my kids to do ourselves. Now when I say do it myself I mean food hair clothes crafts etc anything that says I am cheap and easy! lol doesn't everyone like cheap and easy? So I will catch you up on my adventures of course nothing turns out exactly how you think it will or is that just me? but none-the-less I definately am hooked :)- read following blog for my projects I have tried to tackle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment