Thursday, October 21, 2010

First blog = Introduction

Okay so to begin :) My name is Kristina and I am 25 years old. I am from North Carolina and currently am living outside of an Army base with my husband Brandon and two boys Kameran who is five and Jackson who is one. I have a close relationship with my family and a one hand count group of friends. I am strong willed, opinionated but in my eyes have a nac for seeing things for what they are, but as we all know thats probably not the case.
 I am sure the reasons behind me starting this blog are not too different from others who have came before me. I love to write always have I like to give advice and get it. Pretty simple. oo and let me give a warning I type fast commit errors and don't really pay enough attention to fix them its not that I can't spell I am just in the moment lol so be prepared for some typos :) So now I will try to give an overview of topics that I vent on or need advice on or might cover altho who knows whats coming. MOTHERHOOD that will probably be the basis for most of my rants being a stay at home mom in perticular. being a WIFE hence the title haha. I know that I will vent about my opinions of the human race in general but those will be the subject most of those blogs fall under... at least I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment